I'm Owl-ways Here for You - MFT WSC 303

October 19, 2016

Just popped in to share a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC303). I'll keep this post very short since I'm still struggling with a bad cold. Sorry!


As you see I literally followed the sketch. The owls are from the Fall Friends stamp set and I had them sit on a limb from the Harvest Buddies stamp set. I used the Stars in the Sky - Vertical Die-namics for my background. It's a quick and easy way to create a night sky!

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT! I hope you'll play along with us this week.

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love those owls. I hope you feel better soon. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete