MFT November Release Countdown Day 2

October 31, 2016

It's Day 2 of the MFT November Release Countdown. We're so close to the release day! The new products will be available for purchase TOMORROW at 10:00 pm EDT!

Today I'm showcasing the super cute stamp set & Die-namics designed by Laina Lamb!

I started my card with a Latte card base. I cut a panel of Milk Chocolate CS using the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics, white embossed the sentiment from the Cookie Crumbs stamp set on it, and drew a dashed line along the top edge with a white pigment marker. I adhered this panel to the card base along with a panel of patterned paper, which is from the new Kraft Collection - Solid Stripes Paper Pack.


I die cut the milk bottle and the cookies using the You're the Milk to My Cookie Die-namics, and I slightly inked around the edges of each die cut piece for a dimensional look. I love that the scallop cookie die can be used as icing. :) After I adhered them to the card with foam tape, I added three tiny hearts using Crystal Drops (Gloss White).


Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!
Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. So cute love all the options on this set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes milk hhas much heart to go with yummy cookies- good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torico--Great card! Love the shading, and the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the open bottle with hearts coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I always looks forward to your designs.

    ReplyDelete