MFT November Release Countdown Day 3

October 30, 2016

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT November Release Countdown! 

Today I'm sharing an interactive card that I made using the Ice Skater stamp set from Pure Innocence line and the Downhill Slope Die-namics.



She is the cutest and fantastic skater! :D
I also used the Chill Wishes stamp set & Die-namics and the Simply Snowflakes stamp set for my background scene. 
This card is a part of this month's Release Class. You can see how I made this card in a downloadable PDF that will be available on the release day (November 1st) HERE.



Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on November 1st at 10:00 pm EDT.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. Awesome slider card love the paper piecing on the skater

    ReplyDelete
  2. She skates!!! You created an ideal setting for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that your skater moves! Anyone would enjoy that card. You did a fantastic job of coloring the skater, and the background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring on that sweet little skater interactive card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico! Great Ice skater card! Love the colors! Love the interactive skating! (LOL, I wonder if you can make the skater fall down--that would be me! )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Nearly an animated card!

    ReplyDelete