MFT November Release Countdown Day 4

October 29, 2016

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT November Release Countdown! Today I'm introducing you my new stamp set & matching dies, Polar Bear Pals and Icebergs Die-namics (Die-namcs only).

Polar Bear Pals stamp set

Polar Bear Pals Die-namics

Icebergs Die-namics

The Polar Bear Pals stamp set includes five polar bear images, one accessory stamp, and seven sentiments that can be used on many occasions. My most favorite part about this set is that you can create "family" scenes with combining some of the polar bears. Especially when the little bear stands next to the papa bear who is waving, they look so cute and funny! :) The Icebergs Die-namics is a must have to build a scene for these polar bears! 

I have two cards to share with you today. For my first card I combined the sitting polar bear with the new Starry Circle Die-namics.

First I cut a panel of Smooth White and die cut out the circular opening from it with the Starry Circle Die-namics and the Polar Bear Pals Die-namics using the partial die-cut technique. I added the zig-zag stitching lines along the both side edges of the panel using the Basic Stitch Lines Die-namics. After I stamped and colored the polar bear, I stamped the sentiment in Gravel Gray.

I blended some Distress Inks (Wilted Violet and Milled Lavender) on a piece of Smooth White CS and cut it with the Starry Circle Die-namics. 
I adhered plaid patterned paper and a panel of Banana Split to the card base, then adhered the starry sky panel using the top panel as a guide. Finally, I attached the top panel with foam tape.


For my second card, I just thought that the Horizontal Snow Drifts Cover-Up Die-namics would match well with those waving polar bears. 

I cut After Midnight, Blue Yonder, and Blue Breeze CS with the Horizontal Snow Drifts Cover-Up Die-namics. I white embossed the sentiment on one of the cut out pieces from Blue Breeze CS. I adhered a frame which I cut from After Midnight CS to the card base, then inlaid the cut out pieces and randomly stamped some snowflakes from the Simply Snowflakes stamp set with Versa Mark ink. (The Simply Snowflakes stamp set was a part of September Card Kit and it will be released individually this month.)


I stacked up the other frames, put some sequins to each cell, and added a panel of acetate over it. I die cut another snow drifts frame from Whip Cream CS and adhered.




All the new products will be available for purchase on November 1st at 10:00 pm EDT. Make sure to visit the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!

Thank you for stopping by!

** 1st Card **


** 2nd Card **

14 comments:

  1. Love them both. The shaker is one of my favorites and the sitting bear in the first one is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I especially love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card duo! The Northern lights highlight the bear beautifully. There is so much to see in the design of the shaker card- fabulous colors, subtle snowflakes in the background, bear cheeks and comfy scarfs! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! What a great new set, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico!! Thanks you so much for creating these Polar Bears!!! They are absolutely adorable! Love them!!

    Your cards are wonderful! Your highlighting and all the detail you add is AMAZING! Thanks for everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Torico!! Thanks you so much for creating these Polar Bears!!! They are absolutely adorable! Love them!!

    Your cards are wonderful! Your highlighting and all the detail you add is AMAZING! Thanks for everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Torico, you stole my heart with the "Cool Day" Bears which I will always love. Now you've done it again with these Polar Bear Pals! I can't wait to add this set to all my Birdie Brown "collection"! I love your creations and I'm so glad you are with MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, your cards are AMAZING! Love your work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - both of your cards are stunning. Love the sequins in your second card. Also the first card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun cards!
    & cute cute bears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Torico, I love both of your cards right down to their pink cheeks! Such a cool shaker card! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh...these cards are so cute.

    ReplyDelete