MFT November Release Countdown Day 5

October 28, 2016

The MFT November Release Countdown has begun! In the October Release, MFT launched a lot of gorgeous winter holiday themed products. But winter fun continues with more cute critters stamp sets, another fun Die-namics to create interactive cards, sweet and yummy stamp set & Die-namics, a couple of beautiful sentiment stamp sets, and so on! 

All the new products will be available for purchase on November 1st at 10:00 pm EDT. Make sure you stop by the MFT blog everyday to see the full reveals of the new products, and don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

I'm kicking off my countdown with a gate fold latch card that features the new Sweet Sloths stamp set & Die-namics and the Stitched Rounded Square Frames Die-namics.

As I had so much fun creating THIS gate fold card, I thought I would try it again with the Stitched Rounded  Square Frames Die-namics. (It will be revealed on the MFT blog tomorrow.)
First I created my gate fold card base from Orange Fizz CS and adhered striped patterned paper to the front. I die cut a frame from Smooth White CS and used only the cut out piece for my focal panel. The cloudy sky background was made using the Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics and the sponging technique. Then a cute sloth image from the Sweet Sloths stamp set were popped up with foam tape.
I die cut three more frames (two were from Orange Fizz CS and one was from patterned paper), glued them together, and attached it to the left flap of the card base. Then I closed the card and attached the focal panel to the right flap.
The sentiment was white embossed on a Gumdrop Green panel cut with a die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.


I decorated the inside too.


These sloths make me smile! :D:D



Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back tomorrow to introduce you my new stamp set & Die-namics. ;)

14 comments:

  1. Just too cool! Love the patterned paper frame and that adorable sloth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gate fold card, and love the inside of your card too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torico! WOW! What an AMAZING card! Love the colors, the Gate, everything! The inside is just as great as the outside! WOW--just--WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico! WOW! What an AMAZING card! Love the colors, the Gate, everything! The inside is just as great as the outside! WOW--just--WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful and creative construction that shows off the sloth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute gatefold card! I think I have that striped paper as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever card! I'd love to receive it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! First visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! First visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this?!?! Love the stepped-up gate fold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect sentiment for adorable sloth card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have expanded my horizons. I wouldn't ordinarily think a card with a sloth could be beautiful. But you have proved that wrong. I love the soft colors you used from the striped background paper, the gatefold opening, the beautiful clouds behind the sloth, and the gorgeous inside! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete