MFT October Release Countdown Day 1

October 4, 2016

It's final day of the MFT October Release Countdown. It means that all the new products we have been showing you this past five days will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 10:00 pm EDT!! 

I'd like to wrap up my countdown posts for October with an elegant and yet cute card that uses the Cause for Celebration Die-namics, the Stitched Flowers Die-namics, the Moroccan Lattice Background stamp, and the Stitched Oval Scallop Edge Frames Die-namics.

I pulled my inspiration for this card from THIS beautiful cake I found on Pinterest. First I cut a panel from Blue Yonder CS and white embossed the Moroccan Lattice Background on it. Then I cut the bottom edge of the panel with the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics and adhered it to a Nightshift Blue card base along with a strip of Fuse Green CS.

I cut three Stitched Oval Scallop Edge Frames - two are from Fuse Green CS and one is from Blue Yonder CS, and layered them. I embedded a cut out piece of Blue Yonder frame to the inside of the frame. I die cut the "best wishes" twice from Primitive White CS and glued them together. This month a lot of word dies are going to be released! Check them out on the MFT blog!

The flower and leaves were cut with the Stitched Flowers Die-namics. I used Cement Gray CS for my leaves as I thought they would look elegant. 


I hope you have enjoyed my countdown projects this month. You still have plenty of time until the release. Hop around the DT blogs to see their fabulous creations using the new products and complete your wish list for this month. (You can find a printable product list on the MFT blog.) :)

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back at 10:00 pm EDT tonight to celebrate the new product launch!

6 comments:

  1. Really like how your scallops from frame and lattice background match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty love the scalloped circle cut at the bottom, the colors are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of colors to send a sincere message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico, this card is Beautiful! I love the crispness of the white against the two shades of blue! The daisy is so pretty and the gold really sets it off! The Moroccan BG stamp makes it all so elegant and looks like a fancy trellis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pairing of supplies on this very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Torico, this card is Beautiful! I love the crispness of the white against the two shades of blue! The daisy is so pretty and the gold really sets it off! The Moroccan BG stamp makes it all so elegant and looks like a fancy trellis.

    ReplyDelete