MFT October Release Countdown Day 2

October 3, 2016

It's Day 2 of the MFT October Release Countdown! We're so close to the release day!
Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase TOMORROW at 10:00 pm EDT.

My card for today features the Oh Christmas Trees stamp set & Die-namics and the Hand-Lettered Christmas stamp set.  

I love this whimsical Christmas tree soooo much!! It need to do three-step stamping, but it's really easy to arrange! 
My trees were stamped in Coral Crush & Sour Apple (left one) and Blue Yonder & Orange Fizz (right one). I cut them out with the matching die, then stamped the trunks in Safety Orange. I added a tiny die-cut star on the top of each tree.
The sentiment was stamped on a rounded rectangle panel with Milk Chocolate Premium Dye ink. I also stamped my card base with the Moroccan Lattice Background using Grout Gray Premium Dye ink.



Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT! 

Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Love your card!! You are always inspiring!! Love the new trees!! Such amazing products!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great demonstration of the way to easily decorate the Christmas trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So whimsical! Love the pink and blue choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico great card! You teach me so much about color! I learn to use colors I would never have chosen! You are an inspiratio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico great card! You teach me so much about color! I learn to use colors I would never have chosen! You are an inspiratio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another card using my favorite Moroccan Lattice Stencil, but all cards are very different. I like how you double or triple stamped the trees with different colors and added the star. Thanks for the tip on that stamping! I wouldn't have thought of doing that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete