To My Beastie - MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #304

October 26, 2016

I couldn't have much time for crafting last week because of a bad cold, so I missed this month's Creative Construction with Blueprints DT challenge yesterday. :( But I'm finally recovering and I'm happy to share a card with you that I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge. :)



First I made an oval shaped mask from scrap paper using the Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics and blended some Distress Inks on a Smooth White panel to create a background. After inks dried I added some tiny spots over it with a white pigment marker. I cut a snowy hill panel from Smooth White CS using the Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics and the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics, and adhered it to the inked panel with foam tape. I stamped, colored, die-cut, and adhered the yeti and trees.


After I adhered a strip of patterned paper to a card base, I attached the main panel along with a thin strip of Summer Splash CS. I white embossed the sentiment on a Cement Gray panel cut with a die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. A few Clear Droplets finished off the card. 

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the fabulous DT. I hope you'll play along with us this week. ;)

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment