MFT November Card Kit Release Countdown Day 2

November 15, 2016

It's Day 2 of the MFT October Card Kit Countdown. The new Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 10:00 pm EST



Today we're featuring "Out of the Box" looks – cards that combine the products included in the kit with previously released MFT products.


For today I chose a color combo that has a retro feel - tan, red, and dark brown. 
I started my card with a Primitive White card base and stenciled the Moroccan Lattice on it with Biscotti Premium Dye ink. I adhered a shelf made with Poppy and Gravel Gray CS.
I stamped the images on In the Buff CS using Cherry Crisp and Milk Chocolate Premium Dye inks, cut them out with the matching dies, and adhered them with foam tape. (I used a Mini MISTI tool to stamp the canisters in two colors.)
I stamped the sentiment on a speech bubble cut with the Birthday Speech Bubbles Die-namics and added a stitching line with a black gel pen. A few Clear Droplets were added to finish off the card.

Head on over to the MFT blog to see the full reveal of the kit and for more inspiration from the DT members participating today's countdown. 

I will be back at 10:00 pm EST tonight to celebrate the new card kit release. Thank you for visiting!   

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Like the pop of red
    ColleenB.~Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your choice of colors, and the sentiment in the speech bubble adds a fun twist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can taste the wonderful cookies that are in the works in your awesome red kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico--Great card! Great kit! Love the red! Can't wait to get my hands on this! Goes so well with my favorite of all characters...your CHEF! I love things that center around cooking! Thanks for everything! Especially the CHEF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card - just perfect for someone special :-)

    ReplyDelete