MFT November Card Kit Release

November 16, 2016

The new Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit is available for purchase in the MFT store now!

I'd like to share another card that I made using the Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit for more inspiration for you. 

I chose "In the Box" look for my card today - I just added the Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics to cut my main panel and Black Licorice Premium Dye ink to stamp the sentiment.
After I stamped the sentiment and the dotted zig zag borders from the You Bake Me Happy stamp set, I added a Bubblegum panel and a Ripe Raspberry panel underneath the main panel. I stamped and die cut out the images and attached them to the panel with foam tape. I stamped the lemons in two colors (Daffodil and Orange Fizz) with the help of a MINI MIST tool.

Head on over to the MFT blog for more inspiration from the fabulous DT! Don't forget to leave a comment on each of their blogs for your chance to win a prize.

Thank you for stopping by!

28 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Your card is absolutely cute!!! Stunning colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - colors are wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card. Love the great detail that zigzag stamped image gives to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wonderful colors here and that sentiment is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet--I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layering.
    The colors are great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Torico--Great card! You are so artistic, even the detail on your lemons is amazing! I love the multicolored dotted chevron strip! Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful color combination. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the colors and the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! I love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This bright and cheery card is sure to make anyone's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card and your colour choices.....very bright and happy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those colors just go together so fabulously.
    What a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice card! I just love those ink colors and these stamp images!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card! Love the colors & that great saying!

    ReplyDelete