Season's Greetings - MFT WSC 306

November 9, 2016

Today I'm sharing a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.



First I cut a Grape Jelly panel using a die from the Blueprints 24 Die-namics and white embossed the sentiment. I daubed Grape Jelly Premium Dye ink over the top half of the panel and splattered some white ink.


I cut a panel of Vellum and stamped it with the Distressed Stripes Background using Versa Mark ink to add a little texture. (Can you see it?)


The snowflakes were cut from Whip Cream CS using the Stylish Snowflakes Die-namics. The tree is from the Oh Christmas Trees stamp set. It was stamped in Bubblegum and Coral Crush, and was embellished with a hemp bow and several sequins. I stamped, colored, and die cut a polar bear from the Polar Bear Pals stamp set. I added an oval shadow cut from Grout Gray CS using the Oval Shadows Die-namics instead of the horizontal rectangle panel in the sketch.
After I put everything together, I thought that the vellum panel needed to be emphasized. So I added the stitching lines with a white marker.

 Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you'll play along with us this week!

Thank you so much for stopping by. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love this one! I'd really like to make it one of these days when I could get the supplies built up... Just adorable. Love the purple background and the sweet polar bear.

    ReplyDelete