Snowflakes Shaker Card - MFT Release Replay

November 8, 2016

Today the MFT Creative Team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present!

I made a shaker Christmas card for today. I thought that the Stylish Snowflakes Die-namics would make beautiful shaker elements. And also I wanted to play with the Playful Pups stamp set & Die-namics since I didn't have a chance to use them while the Release Countdown.

I started my card with a Latte card base and added a panel of diagonal striped patterned paper.
I blended some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and After Midnight Premium Dye ink on a panel Smooth White CS, then spritzed it with some water to create my background for the shaker. I die cut the snowy hill from Whip Cream CS, stamped & die cut the trees, and put them together to create a winter scene. I cut out the snowflakes from Whip Cream CS using the Stylish Snowflakes Die-namics and used them as shaker elements along with some sequins.
I added a sheet of acetate and a frame cut with the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics.


I white embossed a sentiment from the Merry Everything stamp set on a Cherry Crisp panel cut with a die from the Blueprints 28 Die-namics. I adhered it to the shaker frame along with an Elf Green panel, then added a pup.

Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today! I'm sure you'll be inspired a lot with their fabulous projects. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is fan-flipping-tastic!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico--Such an adorable Christmas Shaker card!

    ReplyDelete