MFT December Card Kit - Fancy Flowers

December 19, 2016

As some of you already know, the schedule is a little bit different from usual and MFT December Card Kit released last Wednesday!
Today and tomorrow we are sharing some sample cards using the kit with you for your inspiration.


This month's card kit is called Fancy Flowers. Make sure you visit the MFT blog to see what the kit contains and for more inspiration from the other DT members.

Today we’re featuring "In the Box" looks – cards that feature only the items in the kit along with basic tools, shapes, and supplies.

The flowers in the Fancy Flowers stamp set are so bold and whimsical. If you like coloring, you'll spend much time playing with these pretty flower images. ;) 
I simply stamped the flowers and leaves on a Smooth White panel and colored them with Copics - needless to say, my most favorite coloring medium. I left a lot of part of the flowers and leaves as white, since I wanted to get a soft and light look. I thought it would make a good contrast to the bold color of the sentiment panel.



After I adhered the colored panel to a card base, I added a panel of Razzle Berry and the word "FRIEND" which I cut with a die from the Words for Friends Die-namics. I drew a white line along the bottom edge of the panel to emphasize the word.

Thank you for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow to share two more cards I made using the Fancy Flowers Card Kit. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Love how detailed the flowers are on this card! You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you colored the flowers
    leaving a lot of white! Will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete