MFT December Release Countdown Day 2

December 5, 2016

It's Day 2 of the MFT December Release Countdown! Only two more days until the release!! :):)

Today I have two cards to share with you. My first card features a cute Die-namics set called Band-Aids.


Gingham band-aids in bright colors - aren't these cute? I hope these will mend recipient's heart quickly!
I cut my band-aids from gingham patterned papers and Primitive White CS, and glued them together for stability. I die cut the hearts from matching colored CS (listed at the bottom of this blog post) and adhered on top of each band-aid.

For the background panel, I stamped a Kraft panel with the Scattered Surface Background using Latte Premium Dye ink. I cut it with a die from the new Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics to create a crack.
The sentiment is from the Feel Better stamp set. I white embossed it on a Gumdrop Green panel and drew the stitching lines with a white pigment marker. A few white spots were added using Crystal Drops (Gloss White) to finish off the card.


My second card features the Roses in Bloom Die-namics, which is a previous Free with $60 Die-namics, as well as the Kind & Kindness Die-namics, the Kind Words stamp set, and the Star Grid Stencil.


First I made a Smooth White card base and stenciled the Star Grid pattern on it using Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey Distress Inks. After inks dried, I stamped a sentiment from the Kind Words stamp set in Gravel Gray.

I blended Tattered Rose and Abandoned Coral Distress Inks for the roses, and used Mowed Lawn Distress Ink for the stem & leaves. 

For the "Kind", I blended Berrylicious and Tropical Teal Premium Dye inks and added a little shimmer using a Wink of Stella pen
After I adhered the die cuts to the card base, I added a bow and a few Clear Droplets.



All the new products will be available for purchase on December 6th at 9:00 pm EST. (Please note that the release time has been changed.)

Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!
** 1st Card **


** 2nd Card **

9 comments:

  1. The little gingham bandaids are super cute. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the get well card, cute band aids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the gingham band-aides are so cute and thanks for showing the use of one of the edge dies! Your rose card demonstrates kindness wonderfully1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are fabulous! Love the ombre effect on the rose and word die cuts on your 2nd card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards! The bandaid dies are just so cute and gives us another excuse to use our cute paper. And that kindness card is just beautiful. Love the colours you chose and the blending of them behind that awesome die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards! The bandaid dies are just so cute and gives us another excuse to use our cute paper. And that kindness card is just beautiful. Love the colours you chose and the blending of them behind that awesome die!

    ReplyDelete