MFT December Release Countdown Day 3

December 4, 2016

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT December Release Countdown!

I have a simple and pretty card to share with you today. It features the Doodle Blossoms stamp set and the Kind Words stamp set.

The Doodle Blossoms stamp set contains a lot of whimsycal flower images. I picked up a few of them and made a wreath using the no-line coloring technique.

First I cut a panel from X-Press It Blending Card. I lightly penciled a circular line as a guide and stamped the flowers with Antique Linen ink. I erased the penciled line after ink dried and colored the flowers with Copics. I added tiny white dots here and there using a white pigment marker.
I stamped a sentiment from the Kind Words stamp set with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it in gold.
I added a double stitched line to the left edge of the panel using the Basic Stitch Lines Die-namcs and adhered the panel to a card base along with a strip of patterned paper.



Please note that the release time has been changed. All the new products will be available for purchase on December 6th at 9:00 pm EST.

Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Torico you card reminds of a fairytale with all those pastel colors. I love how this card is clean and simple. Thaks for the inspuration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this my favorite and the colors are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful colors on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your no-line coloring of the beautifully shows off the noline coloring technique and the whimsy of the doodle flowers. The offset of the wreath adds to the whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing beautiful well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a peaceful Card. Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete