MFT December Release Countdown Day 4

December 3, 2016

Welcome to Day of the MFT December Release Countdown! Today I'm introducing my new stamp set & matching Die-namics, Our Story.

Our Story Stamp Set

Our Story Die-namics

Reading your favorite books in a cozy room - isn't it a good way to spend a cold winter day? I have a son and a daughter. I remember that they used to read one book together sitting on a chair when they were little. As my son is two years older he read faster than his little sister. But he was so patient that he always waited until she finished reading a page. 
I hope this set brings back this kind of sweet memories to you. This set includes several accessory images to build a scene. The snoozing dog and cat will add a cozy and comfortable feel to your projects.


I started my card with a Primitive White card base. I stamped it with the Triple Stripe Background using In the Buff Premium Dye ink to create wallpaper. I used a patterned paper from the Lucky Prints paper pack for my carpet and added a baseboard which I cut from Latte CS using the new Stitched Basic Edges 2 Die-namics. I thought that a snoozing pup needed a comfortable cushion. So I made one using polka dot paper and the Oval Shadows Die-namics.

I layered the book twice to add a little bit dimension.


All the new products will be available for purchase on December 6th at 9:00 pm EST. (Please note that the release time has been changed.)
Make sure to stop by the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

26 comments:

  1. I love the way you shaped the room...so cozy. Can't wait to CASE this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created another super cute stamp set. The little boy, girl, and the dog are adorable. This stamp set is on my "must have" list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this new stamp set that you designed and all the dimension you have added to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico, I am in love with this set! I'm a bookworm, so it speaks to my little heart. This card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable. Another precious stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This set is awesome! I love your stamp sets! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card looks so cozy, would love to sit there instead of the cute little girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! And me a librarian too! Fabulous card and an amazing new set, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card and a wonderful new set - as I love reading, this stamp & die set just rose to the top of my Wish List!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great attention to the details. The little rug/pillow under the dog caught my attention immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Awesome card and all the little details you added, really makes a great card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terrific card showing the use of papers and layering of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card! Love the stamp images - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did this not exist before now! I must have this to make super cute cards! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this sweet set! I love all your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you took some sweet childhood memories of your kids and made a set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Always good to see new ways to use existing items in my stash (the oval shadows cushion for the dog). Such a cute card, and I like how you defined the reading corner.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This scene is so cute! Any book reader will identify with it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, what patience you must have to create one of the most beautiful cards that I saw with this stamp and die set. I know that I will use this stamp & die set. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the rug and the dog cushion!! I also really like the wall in the background. So very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just love this little room you've made! So cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your creativity and choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete