MFT December Release Countdown Day 5

December 2, 2016

I don't know how it could happen, but it's already the last month of the year 2016! Christmas is coming soon?? Really?? 
My Favorite Things is wrapping up this year with another fabulous release. If you haven't decided what you should buy for Christmas presents for yourself, it will be a great chance! ;) 

All the new products will be available for purchase on December 6th at 9:00 pm EST. (Please note that the release time has been changed.) Make sure you stop by the MFT blog everyday to see the full reveals of the new products, and don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

My card for today features the Somebunny I Love stamp set & Die-namics. Yes, those adorable bunny & stuffed bear from the Snuggle Bunnies set have come back!

To create my background panel, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from watercolor paper, blended some Blue Yonder and Blueberry Premium Dye inks, and spritzed some water over it. 


After I stamped and gold embossed the sentiment, I stamped the stars with silver ink


I die cut the rainbow from Smooth White CS and colored each peace with Copics. I adhered it to the inked panel, cut off the excess, and added the die cut clouds.
The images were stamped, colored with Copics, and cut out with the matching dies. They were attached to the panel with foam tape.
I added some tiny silver dots to the sky using Crystal Drops (Metallic Silver Lining) to finish off the card.


Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT.

My new stamp set & Die-namics from Birdie Brown line will be revealed tomorrow. Stay tuned! :):) 

Thank you for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Super great card and love the colors you chose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination with the rainbow and clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every detail on this card! The soft colors for the rainbow, the way you colored the quilt and pillow, all the different colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah a colorful rainbow in the clouds that captures serenity and peace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The rainbow is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! The rainbow adds such nice colour to the scene and the background shading and blending is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! The rainbow adds such nice colour to the scene and the background shading and blending is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute, I love that is a clean and simple card. Thanks for the inspiration once again.

    ReplyDelete