Star Grid Pttern - MFT Release Replay

December 13, 2016

Today the MFT Creative Team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present!

My cards for today feature the Star Grid Cover-Up Die-namics. I guess many of you saw a cube pattern on it, and some of you may be still wondering, "How can I see stars?" Ha ha!



I die cut three panels from Latte CS, Cranberry Cocktail CS, and Timber Green CS using the Star Grid Cover-Up Die-namics. Then I replaced some of the cut-out pieces of the Latte panel with the other two colors so that the star grid pattern came out to the front. As it looked like a patchwork quilt, I thought that a sentiment from the Let's Get Cozy stamp set would go well together.


For my second card, I changed the colors, stamped the sentiment on vellum, and added a frame.

Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today! I'm sure you'll be inspired a lot with their fabulous projects. :)

Thank you so much fro stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Torico--Thanks for these two cards! LOL, apparently I am Geometrically challenged--even though I am a quilter! I didn't see the "stars" in the Star Grid Background until you so perfectly illustrated it for me... Yikes!! And the cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clearing that up for me, because I was thinking - did they put the wrong name on the die? hahahahahahhahahhahaha Your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did see the stars but I love what you did here. Both these cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did see the stars but I love what you did here. Both these cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete