MFT January Card Kit Release

January 25, 2017


The new MFT Card Kit, No Place Like Home is available for purchase in the MFT store now!

I have one more card to share with you that I made using the No Place Like Home card kit.

Almost all the supplies I used for today's card are included in the kit. I just needed to use a few Die-namics to cut my panels, a white marker to add some dots to the ground and the roof, and a bit of Crystal Drops for the door knob.

(NOTE: The products written in boldface are included in the kit.)
I started my card with a Smooth White side-fold card. I cut a Cherry Crisp panel and adhered it to the card base along with three strips of card stock in ombre colors (Blu Raspberry, Sno Cone, and Smooth White).



I created a little scene on a Blu Raspberry panel cut with the Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. The house, the potted plants, and the clouds were cut with the Home Sweet Home Die-namics. I used English Mustard Crystal Drops for the door knob.

I stamped a sentiment from the No Place Like Home stamp set on a Smooth White panel cut with the Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics, then adhered the circle panel to it. Before I adhered the circle panel, I layered another circle panel underneath it, since I wanted to add a little dimension but foam tape was too thick. (See the photo below.)


Head on over to the MFT blog for more inspiration from the fabulous DT. Don't forget to leave a comment on each of their blogs for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

26 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the polka dotted roof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, sweet card. The sentiment set here is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorbs! The polkadots make it so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the polka dotted roof!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the scene on the circle. It just focuses everything. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little white dots are always placed in just the right places! stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to add another card stock to give a slight dimension to the circle. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card might just be my favorite of this card kit release. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I would put red and turquoise together on my own, but I love it! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the polka dot roof and the slight dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Colorful, Vibrant and love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet looking house - love the layout and design of your card:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful scene.
    The layering is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good combinations of colors. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet,sweet!! I just love this card and I love the polka dotted roof.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your bright, bold, beautiful card. I love that you always find a creative use for the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a really sweet card. Like the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet card. Love the design ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Torica, I love your design with all the layers and polka dot roof. Great idea adding the ombré strips beneath your main panel. Love the bright colors used!

    ReplyDelete