MFT January Release Countdown Day 1

January 10, 2017

It's final day of the MFT January Release Countdown! The new products that we have been showcasing this past five days will be available for purchase at 9:00 pm EST TONIGHT!!

It took me for hours to make today's card. But I had SO MUCH FUN coloring in the new Floral Fantasy background stamp!!

Isn't it gorgeous? I simply stamped the Floral Fantasy Background stamp onto a panel of X-Press It Blending Card and colored it with Copic Markers. 


I colored some parts of the pattern in black as I thought this would make the gorgeous flowers pop up. I also added some white spots here and there using a white pigment marker.

I added a Black Licorice panel and the word "thanks" cut from Smooth White CS using the Thanks & Hello Die-namics


Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT! You can also find a printable shopping list there. Print it out, make your shopping list, then set the alarm at 9:00 pm EST tonight.

Thank you for stopping by. I'll be back at 9:00 pm EST to celebrate the release.

12 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this background looks amazing, i love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your colouring is amazing in this card. The background stamp is perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, i love to colour to..great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so pretty, does not look like a white piece of paper that ended up looking like it was stamp on a black piece. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coloring looks fabulous! Reminds me of beautiful retro fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is to dye for, Torico!! Really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing coloring that makes the flowers pop off the page! I can't take my eyes off them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no words... this is such a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wondered when I'd see this one! I fell in love with it at the beginning. Beautiful colors with the bit of black and white make an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete