MFT January Release Countdown Day 2

January 9, 2017

Only two more days until the MFT January Release! All the new products will be available for purchase TOMORROW at 9:00 pm EST!!

For my card today I paired a cute owl from the I'm Owl Yours stamp set with the Bold Blooms stamp set, and it also uses the new Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics.

First I stamped a piece of Smooth White CS with the Chevron Grid Background using In the Buff Premium Dye ink. I cut it with the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics and adhered it to the cad base.

The owls in the I'm Owl Yours stamp set are so whimsical and cute! This one is my most favorite. :)  All the images were stamped and cut out with the matching dies and popped up with foam tape.
I white embossed the sentiment on a Persimmon panel cut with a die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics and adhered it with foam tape. Several sequins were added to finish off the card.


Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love it, the soft colors, flowers, different shapes perfect combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked the right saying for your charming owl and flower card. It also describes how I feel about you and your beautiful cards! You will always be a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sweet color are perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete