MFT January Release Countdown Day 3

January 8, 2017

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT January Release Countdown!


First I cut a Smooth White panel and stenciled the English Brick Wall using Lemon Chiffon and In the Buff Premium Dye inks, then cut off the bottom edge of the panel with a die from the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics.

I thought that a heart patterned mailbox would be cute for a love themed card. So I die cut out the box from patterned paper and even added a heart cut from Bubblegum CS. The pole was cut from Cherry Wood Adhesive-Backed sheet.

The Mailbox Die-namics includes a couple of envelope dies. They are so cute!! I cut out my envelopes from Primitive White CS, slightly inked around the edges with In the Buff Premium Dye ink, and stamped a tiny heart which is from the Love is in the Mail stamp set. The flowers behind the envelopes are from the Bold Blooms stamp set. After I stamped them, I adhered the envelopes with foam tape.
I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Brown, and adhered the panel to the card base along with a strip of gingham patterned paper. I covered the hearts with some Glossy Accents.



Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on January 10 at 9:00 pm EST
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!

Thank you for stopping by today. 

11 comments:

  1. So precious, I love the background and the pretty soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card that shows off much homemade love! The flowers add so much interest and fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torico--Beautiful card! Love all the flowers and the brick! And I love the pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is just beautiful! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can a card be soft, pretty and bright...all at the same time? Yes, because your is! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I loved this Mailbox die set when I saw it, but after seeing your card, I just KNOW I have to have it. Your card screams "Spring", and I love those little flowers you added behind the letter diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I loved this Mailbox die set when I saw it, but after seeing your card, I just KNOW I have to have it. Your card screams "Spring", and I love those little flowers you added behind the letter diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is super adorable, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Those borders add that little something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your cards! They are all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete