MFT January Release Countdown Day 5

January 6, 2017

Hello everyone! I hope your new year has got off to a good start!!
Today I'm kicking off my blogging for 2017 with MFT January Release Countdown. This month's release is packed with a lot of LOVE themed products. You can use them not only for Valentine's Day but also for various occasions throughout the year!

All the new products will be available for purchase on January 10th at 9:00 pm EST. Make sure you stop by the MFT blog everyday to see the full reveals of the new products, and don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

My card for today features an adorable fairy tale themed stamp set, Knight in Shining Armor.


Isn't he the cutest? I can't even imagine he fights with a dragon to save a princess! 
To create my background, I blended some Periwinkle and Pink Lemonade Premium Dye inks on a panel of watercolor paper, then stamped and silver embossed the tiny stars after the inks dried.
The knight, the castle and the clouds were stamped and colored with Copics, and were cut out with the matching dies. I created the cloud panels using the Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics, adhered them to the background panel, then attached the images. I also added a scalloped frame cut from Periwinkle CS. After I adhered these to a Smooth White card base, I added several gold star sequins and some silver spots to the sky using Crystal Drops (Silver Lining).


Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT.

I will be back tomorrow to introduce my new stamp set & Die-namics, Otterly Love You. ;)
Thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Amazing card, I love all you create. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card...love the background for this knight. Happy new Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dreamy prince and castle in the sky! The white pen enhancements are inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The soft colours you used to set this scene are fabulous. The addition of stars really adds to the magical feel of this card, Torico - absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and the soft colors and your coloring too is great

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the castle is in the clouds. This is a great release. I love the colors you chose. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Your choice of pastel colors is perfect...it gives the card that dreamy, magical look! I love the addition of the metallic stars and dots, also. Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pink and lavender background. Definately adds to the fairy tale vibe! This release is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is amazing! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete