Otterly Love You - MFT WSC 315

January 11, 2017

Today I'm sharing a Valentine's Day card I made using the Otterly Love You stamp set which was just released last night. This is based on the newest MFT sketch (WSC315).


I decided to use the large fishtail banner element in the sketch as a sentiment panel, and placed an otter holding a heart beside the sentiment.
For my background, I thought that the Waves stencil would be a good match for the otter. After I stenciled it on a Smooth White panel, I randomly stamped some tiny hearts which were from the So Much Love stamp set. I also added a cross-stitch line along the left side of the panel using the Basic Stitch Lines Die-namics.



I covered all the hearts with Glossy Accents to add a little more texture.


Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the other DT. Hope you'll play along with us this week! :)

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new release for MFT! It is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete