MFT February Card Kit Countdown Day 2

February 21, 2017

Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT February Card Kit Countdown! The new Beautiful Butterflies Card Kit will be available for purchase tonight at 9:00 pm EST!!

(NOTE : The products written in boldface are included in the kit.)

My card for today is simple and easy! :) 
I made a 'faux' ink spatters background on a Smooth White card base using the Distressed Patterns stamp set. Then I stamped a sentiment from the You Give Me Butterflies stamp set in Gravel Gray.


I stamped, die cut, and adhered the butterflies, and embellished them with tiny diamonds by Queen & Co.. (The ink colors I used for the butterflies are listed at the bottom of this blog post.) That's all! :)



Head on over to the MFT blog to see the full reveal of the kit and for more inspiration from the DT. 

Thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and colors. I really like the added splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, this is SO SWEET Torico, beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your mind works. Putting down the splatters first for placement, then adding the same color butterflies on top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The matching ink dots is a fabulous compliment to this card - I especially love the addition of the eye-catching clear jewels too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico, your card is so beautiful with the soft, pastel colors, and the tiny diamond beads add a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to practice my splatter on cards. Mine are never this Beautiful. Love Love Love yours!

    ReplyDelete