MFT February Release Countdown Day 1

February 7, 2017

It's final day of the MFT February Release Countdown! The new products that we have been showcasing this past five days will be available for purchase at 9:00 pm EST TONIGHT!! 

I have another slider card to share with you today. I found a perfect sentiment in the new Boss Babe stamp set to pair with my Space Explorer stamp set.

To create my background panel, I blended some purple and blue inks on watercolor paper, spattered it with some water and white ink, then cut it with a die from the Blueprints 24 Die-namics. I made my slider mechanism using the Circle Spinner Channels Die-namics and the star and rocket images from the Space Explorer stamp set. I used a Slider Element for the rocket, and a Spin & Slide Disc for the star so only the star can spin.


For the ground, I cut a panel of Fuse Green CS using the Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics and the Blueprints 24 Die-namics, white embossed a sentiment from the Boss Babe stamp set, then stamped it with the Lots of Dots Background using Versa Mark ink.

All the images were colored with Copics and cut out with the matching dies. I covered astronaut's face with Glossy Accents for a realistic look. 




 Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT! You can also find a printable shopping list there. Print it out, make your shopping list, then set the alarm at 9:00 pm EST tonight.

Thank you for stopping by. I'll be back at 9:00 pm EST to celebrate the release. ;)

9 comments:

  1. Adorable, love the interactive cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors and smart orbiting rocket for a little astronaut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great sentiment for your Space Explorer card, which is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! So fun and bright. Who wouldn't want one of these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I love the glossy accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make the best interactive cards! And yes, that's the perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete