MFT February Release Countdown Day 2

February 6, 2017

It's Day 2 of the MFT February Release Countdown. The new products will be available for purchase TOMORROW at 9:00 pm EST!!

My card for today features the Wine Service Die-namics and the Uncorked stamp set.


I had so much fun coloring these wine bottles! It wasn't easy to reach this look, but I really enjoyed it and I'm so pleased with how they turned out. :) 
I die cut the bottles out of watercolor paper and inked them with Distress Inks (Yellow - Fossilized Amber and Tea Dye, Purple - Seedless Preserves and Iced Spruce, Green - Mowed Lawn and Iced Spruce). I colored the top part of the bottles with a black marker, adhered the die cut labels, and added the highlights with a white pigment marker.


I thought that a distressed background would match well with my wine bottles. So I cut a panel of wooden patterned paper, inked around the edges, and added some blotches using the Distressed Patterns stamp set

I cut another panel out of Biscotti CS using the Stitched Basic Edges 2 Die-namics, stamped it with the Denim Background using Latte Premium Dye ink, and inked around the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink. The sentiment is from the Uncorked stamp set and it was stamped in Black Licorice.


Head on over to the MFT blog to see the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. I love this card, you did an awesome job coloring the wine bottles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mixing of new products - love how you used the Denim BG for your "table". Great colouring & details on those wine bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!! Beautiful job. Your bottles are perfection. Thanks for showing the denim stamped. It looked good when they showed the stamp, but I was wondering how realistic the stamped image looked. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico--Amazing! Fabulous shading, highlighting and embellishment! I'm always in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you added the ribbon and decorative element on the bottles. I thought "Where's my ribbon die?" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, your choice of embellishments and coloring - super!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job creating an amazing trio of wine bottles that jump off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico, what an amazing job you did with these wine bottles. I thought you used glossy accents on them as they are so shiny! Your job of coloring is perfect! They look so real. The tops, labels and the "neck adornments" (for lack of a better word) just add to the bottles being so realistic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete