MFT February Release Countdown Day 4

February 4, 2017

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT February Release Countdown! Today I'm introducing my new stamp set & Die-namics, Space Explorer!! 



Sometimes I'm asked to make a stamp set that is useful for making masculine cards. I had those requests in my mind when I designed this stamp set. :) When you need to make cards for your little sons, grandsons, nephews, and so on, the Space Explorer stamp set & Die-namics will help you! Create fantastic space backgrounds for the cute astronauts using the rocket, planets, and stars included in the set. The Starry Sky Stencil, The Star Celebration Stencil, The Starry Night Background Builder, The Star Celebration Background stamp, The Stars in the Sky Die-namics, and the Starry Circle Die-namics ... MFT has a lot of products that work well with this set in the store!


I made an interactive card with combining this set with the Circle Spinner Channels Die-namics. And I used the No-line Coloring technique for the images.


To create my background and moon, I blended some Distress inks on watercolor paper and spattered it with some water and white ink. The moon was cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The sentiment was gold embossed on a Black Licorice panel. 



All the new products will be available for purchase on February 7th at 9:00 pm EST.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Torino your card is so adorable. Love this stamp/ die set. You are so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw!! What a great card! This really is a Nice stamp set for the boys, love it!! Your coloring.... great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cute, Yoshie! And I'm sure many of your fans are happy to see masculine images this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you designed such a cute stamp set Torico. I love your no-line coloring and how you made it interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winner Winner! This is such an awesome card, interactive and the no line coloring is perfection

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so creative! Amazing design. Beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stamp set! So fun with the interactive element! Such a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Is FANSTASTIC!! I love everything everything everything about this!!! your coloring is awe-inspiring. thank you so much for sharing your visions!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the stamp sets you create and have all of them! This set is one of my favorites because I can use it for my 5 yr old grandson and I know he will love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Torico--Great no line color card! Beautiful detail, as always! Thank you for creating this adorable set! I especially love all the planets and the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on designing such a great set! Love the images and the sentiments are fabulous! Really perfect for the men in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! The little astronaut is so cute! Another amazing card and design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Torico, you are right -- this space series is perfect for boy cards -- and an interactive card to boot I love it! Your coloring is perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH my Torico!! This is absolutely adorable, now I have to get this set 😉 Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't take all these Awesome cards. Mostly because I want it all now, but my purse says otherwise (lol). Love the interactive creation of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are amazing but you've out done it with the fabulous no line coloring and circle motion!

    ReplyDelete