MFT February Release Countdown Day 5

February 3, 2017

It's time to begin the countdown to the MFT February Release! We'll be showcasing the fabulous new products for next five days. Make sure you stop by the MFT blog everyday to see the full reveals of the new products, and don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!


First I adhered a patterned paper panel to the card front, then cut out a window from it using the Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square Die-namics. I added a frame cut from Razzle Berry CS using the Single Stitch Line Rounded Square Frames Die-namics, and adhered a grassy border from the back side of the window.


For the inside, I made a cloudy sky background, adhered the adrable critters from the Friends Furever stamp set, and stamped the hearts around them. The sentiment is from the Lots of Hugs stamp set

I die cut the "HUGS" three times from Smooth White CS using the Twice the Hugs Die-namics and glued them together for thickness. I inked the top layer with Razzle Berry Premium Dye ink and embellished it with Gloss White Crystal Drops.



All the new products will be available for purchase on February 7th at 9:00 pm EST
Head on over to the MFT blog to see the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love that the inside of card is showing through the front, always a great choice. The inside is as great as the outside, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and Purple. What fun colors for this cute card. I love the inside and outside. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torico--Where do I begin? Amazing card! I love the outside as much as the inside! so many details and elements, you amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card certainly creates such a Happy Scene for me. It's soooo pretty. I may have to scrap-lift it, unless you just want to send me this one. (lol) Seriously you can...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torico, what a fun card! I love the colors, all the different die cuts you used (the stitched, the scalloped, the sharp blades of grass), the fluffy clouds, the added pink hearts -- and the inside of the card also showing on the outside! You even added dimension with the dots on the hugs die cut! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Sweet..... I really adore your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a clever card! Love the idea of a window on the card. The scene is very cute and sweet and I love the large sentiment die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two sweet Valentine cards that show off hugs!

    ReplyDelete