MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 321

February 22, 2017

Hello everyone! I'm back with a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC321).

Here is this weeks sketch.
And my take...


I used the Starry Circle Die-namics for the circular element in the sketch and stenciled the Concentric Circle Grid instead of the scallop frame.


The astronaut boy from the Space Explorer stamp set was stamped onto X-Press It Blending Card and was colored with Copics. The striped patterned paper is from the Painted Prints Citrus paper pad.

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you'll play along with us this week. :)

Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Torico this is so adorable. Love how you used this layout to make your card. Perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete