Ruff Days? - MFT WSC #318

February 1, 2017

Just popped in quickly to share a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC 318)



I used a pups image from the Playful Pups stamp set for the smaller rectangle panel in the sketch. The sentiment panel was cut from Primitive White CS using the Stitched Basic Edges 2 Die-namics and the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics.


To create my background panel, I daubed some Eggplant Premium Dye ink onto a Purple Rain panel using an ink blending tool, then sprayed simmer mists over it. After it dried, I cut out the stars using the Stars in the Sky - Vertical Die-namics and added a Banana Split panel underneath it.

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you'll play along with us this week!

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute! I was only thinking the other day 'I wonder when we'll have some new pups or cats from MFT!' Jo x

    ReplyDelete