MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints - Scallops, Scallops, Everywhere

March 28, 2017

It's time for this month's MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints DT Challenge. This month we are featuring the scallop elements included in the Blueprints collection

I chose the Blueprints 27 Die-namics to use the scalloped panel die for my card today, and I combined it with the Monster Love stamp set. I tend to make masculine cards with monster characters. So I challenged myself to create a feminine card with monsters, and I knew that scallops would add some femininity to my card. :)


I used a patterned paper from the Tiny Check Paper Pack for my scalloped background panel.  To create my focal panel, I cut a panel of watercolor paper and blended some pink and yellow inks over it. I spattered it with some white ink, stamped the sentiment in Hot Fudge, and added two layers of Smooth White frames. I stamped and die cut out the monsters, then put them in the frame. Several gold star sequins were added to finish off the card.

Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today! :)

Thank you for stopping by!     

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Torico - I just happened to pick up this stamp/die set for some adorable kids cards, so seeing your lovely creation today is a wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation! Jo x

    ReplyDelete