MFT March Card Kit Countdown Day 2

March 21, 2017

Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT March Card Kit Countdown! The new Doodled Blooms Card Kit will be available for purchase tonight at 9:00 pm EDT!!

(NOTE : The products written in boldface are included in the kit.)
To create my card for today, I stamped the stems and leaves from the Doodled Blooms stamp set onto a panel of Smooth White CS cut with the Blueprints 14 Die-namics, and colored them with Copic Markers. The flowers were stamped onto X-Press It Blending Card, Colored with Copic Maekers, and cut out with the matching dies. I popped up a few of them with foam tape as you see in the photo below.


The hill panel was cut from Sour Apple CS using the Blueprints 14 Die-namics and the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics, and I added some white spots using a white gel pen

The Interactive Rectangle Word Windows Die-namics included in the kit adds a little surprise to your card! :)
I cut an interactive window with the Interactive Rectangle Word Windows Die-namics and stamped the words "HEY, YOU!" onto the flap. After I stamped the words "YOU MAKE ME HAPPY" onto the Smooth White panel, I adhered the hill panel and added a couple of birds from the Purr-fect Friends stamp set. These birds and the funky flowers go well together!



Make sure you stop by the MFT blog to see the full reveal of the Doodled Blooms Card Kit and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Love your card Torico, so beautiful! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favourite card on the entire blog hop. It is just gorgeous. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring - what an amazing card, Torico! The addition of those little bird images is perfect for your "garden"-theme card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you put this one together! These flowers do go great with the birds!! 😊🌷

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright & cheerful card. Thank you for the creative inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite card on this hop. Love the addition of the birds from another of my favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stamps look great on the envelopes

    ReplyDelete