MFT March Card Kit Release

March 22, 2017

The new MFT Card Kit, Doodled Blooms is available for purchase in the MFT store now!!


I'm sharing a bright card and a coordinated envelope that I made using the kit for more inspiration for you.


(NOTE: The products written in boldface are included in the kit.)
First I stamped a Red Hot card base with the Circle Scribbles Background using Versa Mark ink, it might be hard to see in the photo above though. I die cut a hexagon panel from Smooth White CS, then stamped and colored a stem & leaves image from the Doodled Blooms stamp set onto it. I stamped and colored the flower on X-Press It Blending Card, cut it out with the matching die, and popped it up with foam tape.



I curved the sentiment, which is from the More Essential Sentiments stamp set, when I stamped it to add a little movement to the layout. The "SMILE" was cut with the Words for Friends Die-namics, and I added two fishtail panels cut with the Blueprints 20 and Blueprints 31 Die-namics.


For my coordinated envelope, I white embossed the flowers on both of the front and back side and accented some parts of the petals using a Versa Marker and a white gel pen.

Head on over to the MFT blog for more inspiration from the fabulous DT. Don't forget to leave a comment on each of their blogs for your chance to win a prize! :)

Thank you for stopping by!

33 comments:

  1. Love the vibrancy and the white stamped images on red look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vibrancy and the white stamped images on red look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrancy and the white stamped images on red look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card design and I like the matching envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the matching envelopes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This beauty makes me smile! Love the bold colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card, matching envelope is just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card and the envelope is really special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course, all of your cards featuring this kit are beautiful Torico, but I think, seeing the simplicity of the images stamped on the envelopes really sold me on it. Small but has big impact - thanks so much for all your wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card and envy set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you coordinated with a matching envelope too. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the diecuts just a perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The like how the background color makes the everything pop. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pretty card and matching envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the choice of bold red background card and the wonderful way you added a touch of elegance to your envelope:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, I love matching envelopes too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card! Love the coordinated envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! The flower is so pretty against the red. I love how you curved the sentiment and how you decorated the envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card. I really love how you decorated the envelope as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the fact that it includes envelopes in the kit and the colors are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card! And I love the envelope as I adore white embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. fantastic design... love the bold graphic look!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Clever idea to stamp on the envelope
    Never remember to do things like that.
    Makes a nice surprise for the mailman
    too.
    thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the white embossing powder on the red envelope! Nice colors and pop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the white embossing powder on the red envelope! Nice colors and pop!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVING LOVING LOVING the New Kit and your AMAZING Creations!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a fun card, and I love the matching envelope.

    ReplyDelete