MFT March Release Countdown Day 1

March 7, 2017

It's final day of the MFT March Release Countdown! The new products that we have been showcasing this past five days will be available for purchase at 9:00 pm EST TONIGHT!! 

For my card today I combined the Birdhouses Die-namics with a sentiment from the No Place Like Home stamp set.

I hung my birdhouse from a circle scallop frame and added a tiny bow which was cut with a die from the Bundle of Baby Clothes Die-namics. The leaves are from the Bold Blooms stamp set


The teeny weeny birds in the Birdhouses Die-namics are really cute!! Can you see that their wings are embossed? Such cute detail!
I used the new Blueprints 31 Die-namics to cut the gingham background panel and the kraft mat. I stamped the sentiment onto a panel cut with the Blueprints 9 Die-namics and added a scallop border.


Head on over to the MFT blog to see the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forger to leave a comment there for you chance to win a prize!
You can also find a printable shopping list there. Print it out, make your shopping list, then set the alarm at 9:00 pm EST tonight

Thank you for stopping by. I'll be back again at 9:00 pm to celebrate the new product launch. ;)

11 comments:

  1. This card is lovely Torico but I am SO disappointed there were no Birdie Brown stamps this release :( Your designs are THE best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just such a sweet card Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, love the bird house

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new home made so friendly by plants and pink checkered setting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore everything
    great job this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Torico Thanks for the amazing inspiration - I always enjoy your projects and love your stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love the colors!


    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete