MFT March Release Countdown Day 5

March 3, 2017

It's time to begin the countdown to the MFT March Release! We'll be showcasing the fabulous new products for next five days. Make sure you stop by the MFT blog everyday to see the full reveals of the new products, and don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

I'm kicking off my countdown with a fun birthday card that features the Sow Much Cuteness stamp set & Die-namics and the Radiating Rays stencil from this month's release.

The piggies in the Sow Much Cuteness stamp set are SUPER CUTE!! They will certainly bring a big smile to the recipient's face!


For my background panel I stenciled the Radiating Rays using Sunshine and Bubblegum Premium Dye inks. I curved the sentiment stamp for a fun look.

The hill panels were cut from Limelight CS using the Rolling Hills Die-namics and the Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics. I stamped these panels with the new Mesh Background stamp using Gumdrop Green Premium Dye ink to add some texture.



All the new products will be available for purchase on March 7th at 9:00 pm EST
Head on over to the MFT blog to see the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you sow much for stopping by today!

11 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Torico. I love how you used the stencil with these sweet piggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one pig who is jumping for joy just makes me laugh! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunburst, the pigs and the great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a chance to win goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever you to change the outside of the sun rays to pink- it enhances and frames the piggies joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors in the sun rays, and amazing design.. so eye catching to have the words follow the sun burst curve. thanks for the inspiration!
    hugs
    Judy K

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's so much about this card that I like from your paper selection to the shifting colors of the sun burst. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico, cute card! I love the sun rays turning from yellow to pink and the mesh background in the grassy hillside. The one pig is certainly doing a jig to celebrate the birthday! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gorgeous colors. And the new stamp sets are really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete