So Happy Together - MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #325

March 22, 2017

I'm back to share a card with you I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC325). 



The Happy Together stamp set is perfect for this weeks sketch! :D 
I die cut a panel using the Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX Die-namics and drew the grassy field with Copic Markers and pink & aqua gel pens. Then I made the cloudy sky background using the Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics and Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink.

I stamped and colored the PI girl, cut it out with the matching die. The circular speech bubble was die cut with the Birthday Speech Bubbles Die-namics and I sponged it with Pink Lemonade and Bubblegum Premium Dye Inks using the die as a mask to left a white edge. I white embossed another sentiment on a piece of Orange Fizz CS, cut it out with a die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics, and added two enamel dots beside the sentiment. The background paper is from the Gingham Galore Paper Pack.

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT! I hope you'll play along with us this week.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Torico your card is so cheery and springy. Love your background with the sky and grass. Your coloring is wonderful as usual.

    ReplyDelete