MFT April Card Kit Countdown Day 1

April 17, 2017

It's time to begin the countdown to the MFT April Card Kit Release. The new card kit is literally A-MAZE-ING!!! I'm sure you'll have a lot of FUN not only while you're creating a card with the kit but also after you finished your card. You might not want to send your finished card to anyone. LOL!!


The A-maze-ing Card Kit will be available for purchase on April 18 (tomorrow) at 9:00 pm EDT. Make sure you stop by the MFT blog to see the full reveal of the kit.

My card for today is very simple and easy to create. :)

(NOTE : The products written in boldface are included in the kit.)
I created my side-fold card base out of Wild Cherry card stock and rounded its right corners with a corner chomper. I stamped the front with the Diagonal Design Background using Versa Mark ink. I cut out a circle window from it using the Circle Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics, and added the word "LOVE" cut with the Happy Greetings Die-namics which is this month's mid month Free with $60 Die-namics.



I adhered a white Maze Shape to the inside and added a die-cut heart to the center. I put a Maze Sphere, covered it with a Circle Shaker Pouch, and added a frame cut from a patterned paper with the Circle Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics.
I stamped and white embossed a sentiment from the You're A-maze-ing stamp set under the maze.

Head on over to the MFT blog for more information about the kit and for more inspiration from the DT. 

Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute card, or should I say an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious, love that the first part of sentiment is outside with the rest inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card design Torico, very well done and this kit is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card - liked the maze on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the cut out design for the card is great! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the raised maze design!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever idea to have the maze (and sentiment) inside your card. . .This is great. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely Heartbeat card, This is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the maze embossing on the front and that it's so appropriate for many occasions!

    ReplyDelete