MFT April Release Countdown Day 4

April 1, 2017

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT April Release Countdown! Today I'm introducing my new stamp set  & Die-namics from Birdie Brown line, Up in the Air!



This set contains three hot air balloons, four animal faces that can be put in the basket of the hot air balloon, two types of banners to embellish the large hot air balloon, and several accessory images to build fun scenes. I hope you enjoy your crafting journey with these sweet pals! :)

I made a sweet slider card using this set for today.


When the slider tab is pulled up...

The cute puppy comes out! :)
I used the Surf & Turf Die-namics and Slider Elements to create my slider mechanism, and I cut my slider tab with a die from the Interactive Birthday Cake Die-namics. MFT has a variety of Die-namics for creating slider cards, like Surf & Turf Die-namics, Hit the Slopes Die-namics, Circle Spinner Channels Die-namics, Slider Channel Builder Die-namics. I'm sure that the Up in the Air stamp set works well with any of these Die-namics. 
Oh! and it would be SO fun to combine these hot air balloons with some of the characters from other BB stamp sets - the elephant looking up into the sky from the Adorable Elephants stamp set, any of the unicorns in the Magical Unicorns stamp set, the flying piggy in the Hog Heaven stamp set, and the dragons from the Magical Dragons stamp set! There are a lot of possibilities. Literally, the sky is the limit! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create with this set. :)





All the new products will be available for purchase on April 4th at 9:00 pm EDT.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forget leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

16 comments:

  1. Torico, your card is just adorable. Love this stamp set and how your balloon moves. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEE a Birdie Brown set. Yay. And oh so so so cute Torico. Love your interactive beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rising balloon card, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEEEKKKK! TORICO! THIS is AWESOME! Absolutely ♥♥♥ THIS! A beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow and double Wow! The slider card is so beautiful, fun, and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I actually said that out loud when I saw it. The balloon rising up out of the clouds was a great idea. The Up in the Air set really does lend itself to some great interactive card ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If that card doesn't make you smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your card. Just the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creating a slider card for this image is perfect! The cloud setting was a great idea. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! If my daughter had this card, I know I wouldn't be able to pry it out of her little hands. Sooooooo Ca-Ute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sliders are cool. I love this colors of this card too.

    ReplyDelete