MFT May Release Countdown Day 3

April 30, 2017

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT May Release Countdown!

My card for today features the Seaside Seagulls stamp set & Die-namics and the Ocean Waves Die-namics.

I love these seagulls! They're simple yet so cute.
I cut my wave panels from Blue Breeze and Blue Yonder card stock and vellum using the Ocean Waves Die-namics. I stamped the Blue Breeze panel with the Pinstripe Background and added white spots to the vellum panel with a white gel pen. I adhered the panels to the card base, added a strip of Poppy card stock along the bottom edge, then tucked in the seagulls. I added a few eyelashes to the right one so that it looks like a girl.


I used the Oval Word Window Frames Die-namics for my sentiment panel and popped up only the inside panel with foam tape. I added a couple of clouds and several Clear Droplets to complete the scene, and rounded the bottom corners of the card base. 

Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on May 2nd at 9:00 pm EDT.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT! Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic color and paper combinations that make a standout card for gull friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card. Love the dark background for all the other pieces. It's both fun and lovely at the same time. A great combination. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. I love how you used various shades of blue as well as patterned paper. Popping up the sentiment in the word window was a nice touch, and in red, no less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice card with vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and can't wait for the new releases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These birds are adorable and you have done a great job. I love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete