We can SOAR - MFT WSC 328

April 12, 2017

Today I'm sharing a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge. (WSC 328)
Here is this weeks sketch.



To create my focal panel, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel out of watercolor paper, blended Spearmint and Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye inks, and spattered it with some white ink. The images were stamped, colored, and die cut out with the matching dies, and were adhered to the inked panel with foam tape.

I partly paper pieced the hot air balloon with polka dot patterned paper and added a little shade with a Copic marker. The sentiment was white embossed on a Latte panel cut with a die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.

I cut a Smooth White rectangle panel and added three strips of CS (Periwinkle and Spearmint) for the diagonal element in the sketch. I framed it with a Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frame.

 Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT!

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments: