MFT May Release Countdown Day 2

May 1, 2017

Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT May Release Countdown. We're so close to the new release! All the new products will be available for purchase TOMORROW at 9:00 pm EDT!

Today I'm sharing a shaker card with you that features the Exquisite Ocean stamp set, the Square Peek-a-Boo Window Die-namics, and the Square Shaker Pouches.

I love that Shaker Pouches make it pretty easy creating shaker cards, and I'm so happy with that MFT carries square and rectangle ones in addition to the Circle Shaker Pouches! The new Square Peek-a-Boo Window Die-namics is the perfect size to combine with the Square Shaker Pouches. :) (You can find the Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window Die-namics HERE.)

I created my patterned paper using the Exquisite Ocean stamp set. I stamped the images on to a Blu Raspberry panel using Blu Raspberry and Tropical Teal Premium Dye inks and accented them with a white gel pen. I used a Mini MISTI and MISTI Creative Corners to make this process easier and faster. ;)
I cut out a square window from it and adhered the cut out to the card base. Then I put some sequins and micro beads, sealed them with a Square Shaker Pouch, and added the stamped panel.

The "FRIEND" was die cut with the Words For Friends Die-namics and I added another sentiment panel under it, on which I white embossed a sentiment from the More Essential Sentiments stamp set. (The More Essential Sentiments stamp set was part of March Card Kit and it will be released individually this month.)

Head on over to the MFT blog to see the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic background. I can't believe you created it yourself. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card showing off the ocean and interesting shaker pouches- I'm anxious to learn more about the pouches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH - this is a really nifty card! I like your monochromatic look. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background that you created. This card has a lot of interest. Great color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, the background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Love the background. Great job.

    ReplyDelete