Stenciled Waves & Wobbling Seagulls - MFT Release Replay

May 9, 2017

Today the MFT Creative Team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present!

I'd like to start today's post with this photo.


I cut a stitched rounded rectangle panel with the Blueprints 31 Die-namics and stenciled 'clouds' using the new Clouds Stencil and Berrylicious Premium Dye ink. Then I turned it upside down. 


Do you see the waves? :)

I cut out a zig zag stitched circle panel from the stenciled panel, and added two seagulls and a die-cut heart. After I put the other elements together, I attached an Action Wobble Spring to the backside of the circle panel and adhered it to the stenciled panel.

See how the seagulls move in a short video below.





Head on over to the MFT blog for more innovative inspiration from the DT!

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments: