MFT June Release Countdown Day 1

June 6, 2017

It's final day of the MFT June Release Countdown. The new products that we have been showcasing this past five days will be available for purchase at 9:00 pm EDT TONIGHT!! 


I'd like to wrap up this month's countdown with a shaker card featuring the Fairy Happy Stamp set & Die-namics.

I white embossed the flowers and butterfly images on a watercolor paper panel, then blended some Cotton Candy and Periwinkle Premium Dye inks over them to create my background. 


After I adhered the background panel onto a Tickled Pink card base, I added a frame cut from foam sheet using the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics and put in various sequins for shaker elements. I love the Mini Sparkling Clear Flower sequins! So cute and a good match to this stamp set! :D

I adhered a cloud panel cut with the Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics and a fairy to a panel of acetate, then added another Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame. 
I cut a panel of Lemmon Chiffon CS with the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics and gold embossed the sentiment on it.


Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!  Don't forger to leave a comment there for you chance to win a prize!
You can also find a printable shopping list there. Print it out, make your shopping list, then set the alarm at 9:00 pm EDT tonight. ;)

Thank you for stopping by! I'll be back at 9:00 pm EDT with another card using the Pirate Like a Pirate stamp set to celebrate the release.

7 comments:

  1. yOU CAPTURED THE MAGIC IN YOUR SWEET CARD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect magical shaker card that creates a sense of enchantment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shaker card!Love the coloring of the fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an Awesome card. Those sequence almost look like fairy dust. I know some little fingers will Love to have this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute that I can't stop giggling! It's amazing how a little white dot on the apple of the cheek can just make the fairy that much cuter!

    ReplyDelete