MFT June Release Countdown Day 2

June 5, 2017

Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT June Release Countdown. We're so close to the new release! All the new products will be available for purchase TOMORROW at 9:00 pm EDT!


I cut a panel from Whip Cream CS with a die from the Blueprints 31 Die-namics, stenciled the Framework using Bubblegum and Summer Splash Premium Dye inks, and stamped a sentiment from the Beary Big Adventure stamp set. The set includes a few words that follows this sentence, so I decided to put one of them behind a rip strip. (You'll see what words was hidden later. ;))

I cut a panel of patterned paper and made a rip strip with the Essential Sentiment Rip Strips Die-namics, then stamped the "RIP" and arrow from the Interactive Labels stamp set

After I adhered the panels to the card base, I attached the bear and the bushes. The bushes were stamped onto Sour Apple CS with Green Room Premium Dye ink. I also added several sequins around the bear.

When you rip the strip, the words "I LOVE YOU" appears. So cool and fun! :D:D


Let me say this again... All the new products will be available for purchase TOMORROW at 9:00 pm EDT.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Supercute bear and awesome coloring! Love you card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little bear is so stinking cute...great job with the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scene and interactive card!

    ReplyDelete