MFT June Release Countdown Day 3

June 4, 2017

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT June Release Countdown!

My card for today features the You Float My Boat stamp set & Die-namics.
It's a very quick card. :D 
First I directly stenciled stars onto the Smooth White card base using the Starry Sky - Vertical stencil and Bubblegum & Sunshine Premium Dye inks. 

I cut the wave panel from Blu Raspberry CS using a die from the Ocean Fun Die-namics and inked the top edge with Blu Raspberry Premium Dye ink. The sailboat was stamped with Orange Zest, Blu Raspberry, and Cornflower Premium Dye inks.
After I stamped the sentiment in Safety Orange, I adhered the wave and sailboat with foam tape, added three Clear Droplets, and rounded the bottom corners with a corner chomper.


All the new products will be available for purchase on June 6th at 9:00 pm EDT. 
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration form the DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments: