MFT June Release Countdown Day 4

June 3, 2017

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT June Release Countdown! Today I'm introducing my new stamp set & Die-namics, Party Like a Pirate!



Arrrrr you ready to go on a crafty adventure with cute pirates?? 
The Party Like a Pirate stamp set contains three little pirates and several accessory images to build scenes. The sentiments with the pirate accent will add more fun to your grrrreat creations. :)  I hope this set will get to be your treasure!!

I have two cards to share with you.


My first card is pretty easy. I stenciled the Radiating Rays onto the Smooth White card base, put the images together, then added the panel of sentiment. The sentiment was heat embossed with gold embossing powder onto a Black Licorice panel cut with the new Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics.


For my second card, I created an old treasure map with some of the accessory images and combined it with the little pirate girl holding a telescope. I found that a sentiment from the Adventure is Calling stamp set matched well with this theme. :D


  
To create my treasure map, I cut a panel of Biscotti CS, drew the shore line with a Copic Multi Liner, and stamped the waves, which are from the Seaside Seagulls stamp set, with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. After cutting three of the waves with the Seaside Seagulls Die-namics, I crumpled the panel and distressed the edges using a paper distresser. Then I tore the edges here and there, and dabbed Vintage Photo ink around the edges and over the wrinkles.The images were stamped onto Biscotti CS with Vintage Photo ink and were colored with Copic Markers in monochromatic tone.

All the new products will be available for purchase on June 6th at 9:00 pm EDT.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the fabulous DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!
Thank you for stopping by!

** 1st Card **

** 2nd Card **

16 comments:

  1. You have completely stolen my heart with this adorable stamp set, Torico! Your cards are so cute, too! I can't wait to get my hands (I mean ink) on these images :) Thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pirate set is so adorable. And your treasure map is so cute and clever. I love your work. Cards and stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pirate set, Torico! Fun inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore your card that reminds me of a pirate map! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness! These cards are so cheery anyone who got one would instantly feel more happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! The stamps yes...that goes without saying...but the cards....So stinkin' cute girl!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Torico...wonderful and fun new set. So glad to see these pirates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two amazing cards that would make anyone want to be a pirate- you made a shining scene of the pirate life and the map is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful cards! Sooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh these are so adorable, cannnot wait to get this set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! Love your creations. My favorite is the antique looking card... it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have no words! Fantastic stamp set and you cards are as always AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards!Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete