MFT June Release Countdown Day 5

June 2, 2017

It's time to begin the countdown to the MFT June Release! A lot of fabulous and fun new products will be released on June 6th. Make sure you stop by the MFT blog everyday for next five days to see the full reveals of the new products, and don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

I have a slider card to share with you today. It features the super cute Lovable Leopards stamp set & Die-namics and the Interactive Labels stamp set.

Aren't these leopards and birds the cutest? I LOVE them!! I created my cloudy sky background using the Cloud stencil and Berrylicious Premium Dye ink, and cut out a window to put on a sentiment with the Slider Channel Companion Windows Die-namics. I adhered the leopards and birds, then added a grassy border cut with the Grassy Fields Die-namics.

I'm so excited with that MFT has made the Interactive Labels stamp set!! I know many of you have been waiting for a stamp set like this and I was eager for it since I love making interactive cards! The set contains 18 words and several little arrows. I chose the "PULL" for my tab and stamped an arrow in Brick Red to match with the card base. When you pull out the tab, a hidden message appears as shown in the photo below. :)



All the new products will be available for purchase on June 6th at 9:00 pm EDT
Head on over to the MFT blog to see the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. CUTE card; love the interactive element!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling scene and I love how you added the window and pull tab...Really cute card, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the pull tab with the hidden sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These leopards are just so stickin cute. A winner for sure !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, creative scene that carries two great messages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever that hidden message!!!! Love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love!!! These leopards are going to be a must have... they are so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable scene. Love interactive cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious card! Love the pull out feature. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A delightful interactive card. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute Torico. I love the hidden sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable interactive card!Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete