MFT July Card Kit Countdown Day 1

July 24, 2017

It's time to begin the countdown to the MFT July Card Kit Release! The new kit is called All Smiles, and it will be available for purchase on July 25th at 9:00 pm EDT in the MFT store. Make sure you stop by the MFT blog today and tomorrow for the full reveal of the kit and for more inspiration from the DT.


(NOTE : The products written in boldface are included in the kit.)
I have twin cards to share with you today. I borrowed this idea from Jeniffer Mcguier's fantastic technique. I thought that the pretty flowers in the Plentiful Petals stamp set and the Double the Smiles Die-namics would go well with this technique.



I stamped the flowers onto the Smooth White and Tickled Pink panels with the help of my Mini MISTI. (The ink colors I used are listed at the bottom of this blog post.) Then I die cut out the "SMILE" from both panels and swapped them each other.

I layered three more die cut letters underneath the stamped letters to pop up the stamped words.

Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the All Smiles Card Kit contains and what the other DT members have come up with for today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Die-namics: Blueprints 24
Others: Mini MISTI, Sparkling Clear Sequins (4mm, 6mm)

17 comments:

  1. Oh my, how wonderful these both are! I love that you swapped the sentiments on the cards for a really beautiful effect. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are awesome! I love all the colors you chose and swapping the word out is very striking and an eye opener for me, I will have to try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are my favorite on all the blogs. You have convinced me to add the Mini Misti to my 'must have' list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards , and awesome stamping. So Pretty love them both. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Why not make two cards while you're at it! That's my philosophy. Great choice of colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this!! You are so talented and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the double stamped look with the pop-up letters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, I am so going to try this! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your cards, they are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ... I'm in awe of your stunning cards! I knew I liked the scale of that "SMILE" word die before, but after seeing your cards, I just have to own this set! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my word, THESE are gorgeous. I rarely do things in pastels and this made me gasp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Torico, I just love the way you've created the dimensional SMILE with the flower pattern from the background. Each of the two cards is so lovely in these soft colors. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete