MFT July Release Countdown Day 5

July 7, 2017

The MFT July Release Countdown has begun! This month's release is packed with birthday themed stamps and Die-namics since it's MFT's birthday month! 
The new products will be released on July 11 at 9:00 pm EDT. Make sure you stop by the MFT blog everyday for next five days to see the full reveals of the new products, and don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Today I'm showcasing the Celebrate Speech Bubble Die-namics.

First I cut Black Licorice CS to 6" x 7" and created a side folded card base. Then I made a sheet of stripe patterned paper with my scraps of card stock (Bubblegum, Cherry Crisp, Razzle Berry, Coral Crush, and Persimmon) and die-cut out the Celebrate Speech Bubble from it. I also die cut two speech bubbles from Persimmon CS and one from Black Licorice CS. I layered the Persimmon Speech bubbles underneath the striped one, then inlaid the letters cut from Black Licorice CS. I added several enamel dots to finish off the card.


Of course I kept the letters I die-cut from striped paper to create another card.

I went with almost the same design, but used Smooth White CS for my card base, stamped it with the Snowfall Background using gold ink, cut the speech bubble from Grout Gray CS, and added gold sequins instead of the enamel dots.


Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you for stopping by!

Die-namics : Celebrate Speech Bubble
Inks : Delicata Gold ink
Others : Metallic Gold Sequins (6mm, 4mm), Gem-tac Permanent Adhesive

11 comments:

  1. Love the technique used on your cards!!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love inlaid die cut cards and yours are awesome!Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layered color combination that makes two for one fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving how two cards can be made from one die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your two for one cards. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Release! CUTE cards! I especially love how you used the letters to interchange on the 2 cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the use of this die when you can get 2 cards in one from the die cut. Love the stripped inlay and negative cut. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so much fun and very cool! Love it with the stripey paper ...

    ReplyDelete